Thank you for your generous donations to the Great Closet Clean-Out. The SES community was able to help many families in need by providing clothes and shoes. Thank you for making a difference!
- Boys may begin wearing shorts for the remainder of the school year. Shorts must have a sewn hem or tucked cuff that is no more than 3 inches from the floor while kneeling. All shorts must be uniform khaki shorts.
- Please check the length of skirts and skorts to be sure they are no more than 3 inches from the floor when kneeling.
- For more information check the Student Handbook on the school website.
Lenten Fish Fry
- The final Lenten “Drive-Thru” Fish Fry will be this Friday in the side parking lot. Come out and suppport our Knights of Columbus.
Living Stations of the Cross
- 6th grade will present their annual Living Stations of the Cross on Friday, April 7th at 5:30pm and Monday, April 10th at 2:00pm
- St. Edward Parish will present the Living Stations of the Cross on Good Friday, April 14th following the 5:30 pm Service
- We will not have school on Thursday, April 13, Friday 14 and Monday 17th.
Mark your calendar for the annual St. Edward Carnival coming up on Saturday, April 29th! The carnival begins at 1:00pm! There will be fun, food, shopping and entertainment for the ENTIRE family! Look for information after Easter on how to purchase the annual carnival t-shirt and game tickets!