Saint Edward School has been a Nashville tradition for over 60 years. Our students and their parents and siblings become St. Edward family members as SES is just that—one great big family. We invite you to join our family and enroll your children in St. Edward School today. Applications for enrollment are now being accepted for all grades. If you have considered St. Edward School in the past, but have financial concerns, we offer tuition assistance for qualifying families. We are happy to meet with you to discuss. Just contact the school office at (615) 833-5770, set up a visit, and you are on your way to joining the SES family.
- The chief priority of our Catholic system is education in the Catholic faith and the faith development of our students.
- A major focus of our school system is the moral development and guidance of all our students in accordance with Christ’s teachings.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Worship, the sacraments, and prayer are important components of the Catholic schools.
- Students need to develop a deep understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to develop the capacity to apply their learning, and to reason, solve problems and produce quality work.
- A safe, supportive, and nurturing environment promotes student achievement.
- A sense of community based on the Gospel values is evident throughout the Catholic school system.
- The success of our school system depends on the commitment of all staff (administrators, teachers, and support staff) to high quality standards, expectations, and performances.
- The achievement of high standards of learning is expected of all students.
- The development of the curriculum, design of instructional activities, and the use of assessment measures are focused on learning opportunities and feedback to assist student achievement.