Week of: May 22-26
What we are studying:
- Spelling-No test this week
- English- Adverbs
- Reading- Caine’s Arcade
- Math- Adding & Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplication Facts – 2’s, 3’s 4’s, 5’s, 6’s, 7’s, 8’s, 9’s, 10’s
- Religion- Biblical Figures
- Science- Electricity and Light
- S.S.- Map Scales
Tests This Week:
No tests this week
Notes to Parents:
- You may have heard your child talk about Caine’s Arcade. It is based on a true story. The students will be making an arcade game out of a cardboard box for the younger grades to play on Wednesday, May 24. They are working in a group and this will all be done at school. The only thing they will need from home is the supplies that their group decides for their game and boxes. Here is the website about Caine’s Arcade. http://cainesarcade.com/
- On Tuesday, we will handout a summer packet that covers math and language arts skills for your child to practice over the summer. It is highly recommended to do, and those students who complete the packet will receive extra credit. Please put it in a safe place and bring back in August.
- Don’t forget to return registration packets and the tuition insurance form.
- The last day of school is on Friday. May 26. Dismissal is at 10:30.