St. Edward School library seeks to support the mission of St. Edward School. For this purpose, the library will:
- Provide a safe, nurturing, student-centered library media center.
- Assist students in achieving academic excellence and their full personal potential by developing the skills of seeking and evaluating information and ideas for their educational, informational, and recreational needs.
- Promote an appreciation of literature as students become lifelong readers and learners.
- Encourage the participation of parents in the reading and learning lives of their children.
- Encourage students to embrace and model the gospel of Jesus Christ by providing materials that support the values and mission of the Catholic Church.
The St. Edward library/media center is the heart of our school. The purpose of our library is provide students with the skills and resources they need to locate, access, analyze, and communicate information in print and digital mediums. We strive to develop a lifelong enjoyment of literature and a sense of digital citizenship in our students.
Mrs. Littles (teacher librarian) and Mrs. Mercy (technology coordinator) work together to provide the teachers and students with the best in literature and technology. You can contact Mrs. Littles at email@example.com for any assistance that you might need.